Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Grace, Grace, Grace...

Amazing Grace.

The past week life handed me some new challenges.  At first, I was upset. I was thrown; I didn't know how I could possibly handle just one more thing.

I prayed. I cried. I called my mom. These are the things that help me feel better.

But still, I had started to question my God. Why? Why so much? Why so little?  Just WHY?  I was sad. I was confused. I was struggling.

Then.  Grace.

A friend reminded me of Grace.  Then the word. Just that word started popping up everywhere I looked. I saw it multiple times a day.  Grace.

I've seen it 15 times today.  I know. I counted.

God was telling me something. He was reminding me of Grace, and it's with Grace I will move forward.

"My GRACE is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness"
2 CORINTHIANS 12:9

"Grace is the power of the holy spirit to enable you to go through things that seem impossible" UKNOWN

No comments:

Post a Comment