Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Zucchini Noodle Nirvana

Once in a lifetime you come across something that makes you so inexplicably happy that you have to blog about it.  Ok, I'm being a bit dramatic.  But my new spiral veggie slicer is AH-Mazing. 
I received it in the mail as a gift from my Aunt and Uncle and let me tell you, once you start spiralizing... you CANNOT stop.

Cue picture of my new amazing veggie slicer.

I went through EIGHT zucchini's before I even realized how many I had done.  It was that much fun! Look at these cute noodles.  What is even more amazing is that the cutter even cores out the seed part that you don't really want to eat or use. 

 
So Much fun and delicious too!  I tossed it in a hot pan with some olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper.  It was Quick and easy and delicious.  Even the two year old ate it.  Double bonus points for me!
 
You can find one just like mine HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment